12 Sep The companies for the EnergySpin Fall 2019 program have been chosen
For the Fall 2019 batch of our Business program we received 120 applications from 42 countries coming from different parts of the world.
After the first screening, TOP 25 startups were invited to meet with the partners during Selection days in Vaasa, Finland. The startups got the chance to network, present their solutions and meet with our corporate partners and mentors.
Based on the Selection day and individual meetings startups had with our corporate partners the final selecting for the program was made.
Now we are honoured to introduce you the 15 promising companies that are invited to take part in the EnergySpin Business Program Fall 2019:
- Qualvista (Finland) biogas quality monitoring
- Green-Y (Switzerland) hybrid energy storage
- Instagrid (Germany) portable high power batteries
- SansOx (Finland) water treatment
- Gridthink (USA) power to gas storage
- Poligy (Germany) waste heat to electricity
- Carbominer (Ukraine) co2 capture from open air
- Viimatech (Finland) IoT pump monitoring
- Eco-Adapt (France) predective maintenance for rotating machines
- Duranc (USA) AI vision system
- Cation (Finland) the AirBnB of EV charging
- Epishine (Sweden) organic solar cells
- Valaa technologies (Finland) new web architecture
- Elseta (Lithuania) substation automation monitoring
- Yunasko (Ukraine) ultracapacitors
Congratulations to all of you and see you soon in Vaasa